Learn Japanese Online
And at our Centers in Mulund and Airoli
Japanese is the official language of Japan.
It is spoken by over 125 million people in Japan and it is also third most widely used language on the Internet, after only English and Chinese speakers.
In today’s global village, we all need to be skilled language learners. Whether you want to build a successful career or planning to add this skill, or you’re interested in changing careers to a new and growing field, or want to work, study or travel to Japan or get a glimpse into the Japanese cultures then there are lots of benefits of learning Japanese language in India.
WHY LEARN JAPANESE?
125 million people in Japan
1. Work or Study in Japan
Resembling to work in Japan? Many Indian companies and MNCs are trying to increase client base in the country with improvement in India-Japan bilateral relationship. Both countries have moved steadily to improve and strengthen relations in last few decades. Ability to speak could greatly increase your job prospects in the country.
2. Demand for Japanese Translator, Interpreter & Trainer in India
Lost In Translation? No, I am not talking Bill Murray’s movie. Unlike English and other European languages, there is lack of reliable Japanese translation tools and software. You will be surprised to know exactly how much was lost in translation.
3. Low Competition and High Competitive edge
Since there are very few people who know Japanese in India. Therefore having this skills can give you great job and business opportunities both in India and in the worldwide community. Generally, there’s less competition for positions with Japanese-speaking applicants.
4. Unique Culture and Music & Movies
The Japanese culture is a unique, colourful and multi-layered that has evolved over last 2,000 years. After all, how many other countries can lay claim to being the birthplace of both Pikachu and haiku?
It ranges from the simple, elegant and beautiful to the wild, loud and wacky, with everything in between. It can open your perspective on the values, customs, religious beliefs, ethics, manners, traditions, and aesthetics.
6. Learning Japanese is not that difficult
Generally, Japanese is perceived as difficult but is not that difficult as you think. Even though it is very different from European languages but you can understand basics without knowing the complete Hiragana (Native Japanese words), Katakana (Foreign words) or Kanji (adopted Chinese characters).
JAPANESE COURSE DETAILS
Everything You Need To Know About Before Starting
The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
- One is able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basickanji.
- One is able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and is able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.
The ability to understand basic Japanese.
- One is able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary and kanji.
- One is able to listen and comprehend conversations encountered in daily life and generally follow their contents, provided that they are spoken slowly.
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
- One is able to read and understand written materials with specific contents concerning everyday topics.
- One is also able to grasp summary information such as newspaper headlines.
- In addition, one is also able to read slightly difficult writings encountered in everyday situations and understand the main points of the content if some alternative phrases are available to aid one’s understanding.
- One is able to listen and comprehend coherent conversations in everyday situations, spoken at near-natural speed, and is generally able to follow their contents as well as grasp the relationships among the people involved.
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
- One is able to read materials written clearly on a variety of topics, such as articles and commentaries in newspapers and magazines as well as simple critiques, and comprehend their contents.
- One is also able to read written materials on general topics and follow their narratives as well as understand the intent of the writers.
- One is able to comprehend orally presented materials such as coherent conversations and news reports, spoken at nearly natural speed in everyday situations as well as in a variety of settings, and is able to follow their ideas and comprehend their contents. One is also able to understand the relationships among the people involved and the essential points of the presented materials.
The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
- One is able to read writings with logical complexity and/or abstract writings on a variety of topics, such as newspaper editorials and critiques, and comprehend both their structures and contents.
- One is also able to read written materials with profound contents on various topics and follow their narratives as well as understand the intent of the writers comprehensively.
- One is able to comprehend orally presented materials such as coherent conversations, news reports, and lectures, spoken at natural speed in a broad variety of settings, and is able to follow their ideas and comprehend their contents comprehensively. One is also able to understand the details of the presented materials such as the relationships among the people involved, the logical structures, and the essential points.