Academic institutions across the globe are realizing the importance of learning a Foreign Language to widen the horizons of the students and increasing their global exposure. Many schools and colleges have also incorporated foreign exchange programmes to introduce students to the varied cultures of the world.
We at Institute Of Languages recognize this trend of the academic institutions and aim to help the language movement amongst the students.
IOL has a comprehensive school support programme for those who are studying Foreign Languages in schools. The students are prepared in a methodical process as per the requirements of the academic syllabus of the respective board.
- Our courses are designed to suit the curriculum requirements of the following exams:
- IGCSE in French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Spanish
- AS and A levels in French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- ICSE in French, German, and Spanish
- CBSE in French, German, Mandarin and Spanish
- IB-AB INITIO in French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Spanish
- IB-S/L and H/L in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Advance Placement Language and Culture Exams in French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- SAT Subject Exams in French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Spanish
- Children who are studying English as a second language under various board.
The programme highlights:
- Continuous learning support offered from the time the student starts the language till they graduate from school.
- Introducing and practicing vocabulary through fun games, flashcards and role-plays. This enables the students to remember the words easily.
- Understanding the basic structure of the language to enable the student to create coherent and grammatically correct sentences.
- Gradually introducing the various tenses while constantly expanding their vocabulary.
- Focus on all aspects of language learning namely:
- The two comprehension skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Listening Comprehension
- The two production skills
Methodical planning to ensure that the students finish the portions well in advance. Several practice papers and worksheets to make the student familiar with the pattern of the respective Board exam. This makes them comfortable and confident before writing the exam.
Regular and periodical tests on each skill to ensure that the students are learning all the skills and to focus on the areas in which they need extra support.
Well-equipped class rooms with audio and video facilities to enable a complete language immersion.